Welcome to Animal Rehabilitation and Wellness Center
Giving Your Pets a New Lease on Life
Illness, injury and age can decrease your pet’s quality of life. Pets naturally disguise pain. When you can see they are hurting, it’s an indication they need help to heal. Advances in veterinary care are providing new treatment options to assist your pet in getting back to normal function and good health.
The Animal Rehabilitation and Wellness Center was founded to:
- Help your pet recover from surgery
- Diagnose and treat complex medical conditions
- Manage pain and chronic disease
- Maintain optimal health and comfort as pets age
- Recover from soft tissue and orthopedic injuries
- Rebuild muscle mass and strength
How We Help
We believe in five factors that consistently lead to successful outcomes and guide how we practice medicine each day.
- An accurate diagnosis
- Controlling inflammation
- Proper diet and nutrition
- Highly individualized treatment plans
- Client participation and education
Every pet at ARWC receives a physical exam along with a neurologic and orthopedic evaluation. This comprehensive view helps us accurately diagnose the underlying cause of your pet’s condition and create an individualized treatment plan to get your pet on the road to recovery and good health.
Pets improve our quality of life. Our passion is to help you improve theirs.
“The quality of life is more important than life itself.”
~ Alexis Carrel
Castle Rock Veterinarian | Animal Rehabilitation and Wellness Center | (303) 688-3660
562 E. Castle Pines Parkway
Castle Rock, CO 80108